Below we describe the methods of processing personal data of users who consult the Site, through this specific information that is made, pursuant to art. 13 of the Rules EU n. 2016/679 (c.d. “GDPR”), to all those who visit and / or interact with the Site. The information is provided only for the Mario Bongio srl Site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links accessible from the Site.
The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard. The user is therefore invited to periodically check this page. In the event of significant changes, it will be the responsibility of Mario Bongio srl to notify the interested parties.
1. Data controller: MARIO BONGIO SRL, Via Aldo Moro 2, C.P. 108, 28017 San Maurizio d’Opaglio, Novara, Italy in the person of its legal representative. The data can be processed at the company headquarters or at tax consulting offices, as well as at any other professionals, who have been given the mandate for accounting and other matters of competence.
2. Purpose of the processing: The data provided will be used exclusively for the purposes of execution of the contract signed with Mario Bongio srl or for promotional activities relating to its products.
3. Recipients of personal data: data collection is performed and intended for the explication of contractual activities defined by both parties or for promotional activities related to products of Mario Bongio srl.
4. Data transfer: Mario Bongio srl may transfer personal data to a third country or to an international organization. In this case the data collected during stands, fairs, promotional events or acquired directly through contractual relationships can be delivered via email to international agents under the control of Mario Bongio srl for promotional and commercial purposes exclusively for products under the Mario Bongio srl trademark. The data may also be disclosed to commercial / legal firms or credit institutions for payment needs or transferred to public bodies, consultants or other subjects for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
5. Retention period of personal data: personal data will be processed for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the user or the purposes described in this document, without prejudice to the user’s right to: – request access to data from the data controller personal data and the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concern him or to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability; – revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation – submit a complaint to a supervisory authority.
6. You can exercise your rights with a written request sent to Mario Bongio srl at the above postal address or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Failure of the interested party: any refusal to provide their data for contractual purposes established by the parties could result in failure or partial execution of the contract or failure to continue the relationship.
8. Mario Bongio srl does not make use of an automated decision-making process for the processing of data authorized by the interested party, including profiling, referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, of EU Regulation no. 679/2016.
9. Different purposes of the authorized data: if Mario Bongio srl intends to further process personal data for a different purpose than the one for which they were collected, before such further processing, Mario Bongio srl provides the interested party with information on this different purpose and any further information relevant.